October 2015 – December 2016
The results of our research in the period October 2015 – December 2016 are the following:
- Bogdan Mincă, Origin and Difference. Heidegger’s Translative Thinking, Brill, Leiden-Boston, scheduled for appearance in 2017 (accepted for publication by Hans-Christian Günther, the editor of the series Studies on the Interaction of Art, Thought and Power)
—4 papers submitted for publication in international contexts (journals or volumes, at prestigious publishing houses): Bogdan Mincă (2 papers, one published and one submitted for publication in 2017), Ileana Borţun (1 paper submitted for publication in 2017) Paul Sandu (1 paper submitted for publication in 2017)
Articles published in international databases (BDI):
- Bogdan Mincă, “Heidegger’s Return to the Cave. The Interpretation of the Platonic Cave Allegory and Theaetetus as an Early Indication of Kehre and Ereignis” in: Heidegger Studies, vol. 33 (2017), accepted for publication (journal is indexed ERIH)
Chapters in volumes:
- Bogdan Mincă, “Dichtung und Politik bei Martin Heidegger”, in: Hans-Christian Günther (ed.), Political Poetry Across the Centuries, Brill, Leiden-Boston, 2016, pp. 15-26
- Ileana Borţun, “Authenticity and Plurality. From Heidegger’s ‘Anyone’ to Arendt’s ‘Common Sense’ and Back Again”, to be published in 2017 in a collective volume on “Heidegger’s Anyone and Contemporary Social Theory” (edited by Hans Bernhard Schmid & Gerhard Thonhauser), submitted for publication to Springer’s “Studies in the Philosophy of Sociality” series (the volume is currently in the blind peer review process organized by Springer).
- Paul-Gabriel Sandu, “Die Dynamik des Verfallens. Eine genetische Perspektive”, in: Gerhard Thonhauser (ed.), Perspektiven mit Heidegger, Alber, Freiburg, submitted for publication in 2017.
—2 papers in volumes published at Romanian publishing houses recognized by UEFISCDI: Bogdan Mincă (1 paper published), Ileana Borţun (1 paper published)
- Bogdan Mincă, „Interpretarea dată de Heidegger arche-ului grec ca «salt originar» (Ur-sprung) în Originea operei de artă”, in: Mădălina Diaconu & Christian Ferencz-Flatz (eds.), Estetica fenomenologică după centenar. Perspective istorice și tendințe actuale, Editura Universității A.I. Cuza din Iași, 2016
- Ileana Borţun, “Locul subiectivităţii în înţelegerea operei de artă: Heidegger vs. Schapiro” [“The Place of Subjectivity in Understanding the Work of Art: Heidegger vs. Schapiro”], in the volume: Mădălina Diaconu & Christian Ferencz-Flatz (eds.), Estetica fenomenologică după centenar. Perspective istorice şi tendinţe actuale [Phenomenological Aesthetics after Centenary. Historical Perspectives and Current Tendencies], “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University Press, Iaşi, 2016, pp. 115-144
—Co-organized international conference:
- Bogdan Mincă was part of the scientific committee of the international conference 2400 Aristotle, held 25-26 November 2016 at the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Bucharest (task: reviewing the abstracts submitted for the panel “Aristotle and Phenomenology” and establishing the final programme of this panel).
—Co-organized national conference:
- Bogdan Mincă co-organized (with Cristian Ciocan and Paul Marinescu) the annual conference of the Romanian Society for Phenomenology, in collaboration with the Institute of Philosophy “A. Dragomir” and the Inst. for Research in Humanities of the University of Bucharest (IRH), 16-17 November 2016, held at the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Bucharest. Conference Title: Comunitate – Identitate – Diferență. Perspective fenomenologice / Community – Identity – Difference. Phenomenological perspectives